Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Coconut's collar issues

  1. #1
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recieved Coconut for Valentine's Day from my mom. Well she arrived at my appartment but her collar was broken. The little flower was snaped off. I called CS and they sent me a new collar, but it's broken too, in exactly the same way!

    I'm going to call CS again, but I wanted to know, is this something that's happened to anyone else? I was ok with one broken collar, but to have the replacement broken wasn't very pleasing.

    Also, the replacement was shipped in a padded envelope, so it probably broke in shipping.

    Advice?

    ~Abby

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never had a broken collar. I guess they will have to send you another replancement part. It's not convienent to have to keep resending it though. Too bad they couldn't give your mom credit to just go pick a Coconut up at the bookstore, but then you would have 2 Coconuts. I didn't have my Coconut sent to me. I bought it off the shelf at barnes and noble. So far none of the stuff I have orderd for her from AG has been broken though. Usually the pack stuff pretty well in boxes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my coconut from Borders, but she did not have any broken collar either. I guess call again and tell them about the padded envelope. Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •